Applications for food booth/concession trailer for the Street Fair are being accepted. Applications must be postmarked or hand-delivered by July 1, 2018 and submitted with a $25 application fee, checks payable to the Friends of the Smoky Hill Museum. Please note the following:
- $25 application fee is nonrefundable.
- In order to reduce menu repetition, the Street Fair food committee will have the final decision on what foods can be offered.
- Completed application must have detailed listing of menu items and listing prices (no changes after submission).
- We will not accept booth location requests.
- All entries need to include 1-3 images of your booth/trailer—emailed or mailed with application. Please show your hitch and serving side. Images can be paper copies, on a disc or emailed as jpegs. If you email firstname.lastname@example.org, please reference your company name. Please include at least one image of your booth/trailer hitched to the transport vehicle.
- Vendors will receive notifications July 15, 2018. If you are selected, please have your $100 fee turned in by August 1, 2018. All decisions are final.
- Liability insurance required. Vendors will be required to provide the City of Salina with insurance certificate.
If you have any questions or need more information regarding the application, please call Susan Hawksworth at 785.309.5776 or email at email@example.com.
Mail/drop off application: Smoky Hill Museum, Attn: Susan Hawksworth, 211 W. Iron, Salina, KS 67401.